Catholic.net Would Be a Great Gift for…
Share Catholic.net VIII
by Rosalia Tenorio | Source: Catholic.net
Dear Catholic.net Friend in Christ,
Many people would love to receive a subscription to Catholic.net this Lent.
Your generosity in sharing Catholic.net right now is indeed an act of Lenten charity.
Who might appreciate Catholic.net’s free services? Consider:
• Your parish priest and your priest friends (it will help them feel closer to the universal Church)
• Your friends who are away from the Church, or the ones who left the Church to join other faith traditions (they will finally know what the Church actually teaches)
• Principals, religion teachers, parish leaders (Catholic.net offers them an ongoing education)
• Your bishop (perhaps he still doesn’t know about our faith-formation services)
• Your neighbors (you’d have something new to talk about over the fence)
• A cloistered religious (the sufferings and joys of mankind would help the religious to understand the need we have of his or her prayers)
• Friends who always criticize the Church (so that they will know what the Pope really says)
• Bosses or superiors (they will receive information coming from a different angle that will help them do their job)
• Retired friends and relatives (they will find much to think about and meditate on)
• Young people looking for answers (they could find many on Catholic.net)
• Fellow parishioners and prayer group members (they will learn a great deal about the Church)
• Choir members (so that they participate with more motivation and joy)
• Your aunts, uncles and cousins (Catholic.net can help promote family unity)
• The catechists in your parish (they will find many tools to help their work)
• Non-Catholic friends (So they can discover the true Church)
• Missionaries (the news stories will help them see the importance of their work)
• People who have helped you through difficulties (you could never repay them for how much they’ve helped you, but you can show your gratitude)
• Those who are sick or suffering (they will find reasons to renew their hope and continue forward)
• Loved ones (Catholic.net will give you more topics of conversation)
• In-laws (they might enjoy keeping up with the Pope and the Church)
• Colleagues and co-workers (it will make coffee breaks more interesting)
• Stay-at-home moms (it will help them with information on raising holy children for the Lord)
• Youth discerning their vocations (they will reflect on the examples of holy men and women and the roots of their faith)
• Your old college friends (they will think of you every time they visit Catholic.net)
• Community volunteers (they will know that they are not alone in their charitable work)
• Members of sports teams (you will surprise them with your inspirational testimony)
• Family members who live far away (they will feel closer to you each day)
• Your Facebook friends and friends on other social-networking websites (they will have more reasons to interact with you)
• People you e-mail often (so that more people can be evangelized)
By giving Catholic.net to your friends and loved ones — remember: it’s a free service! — you help to spread the justice of God manifested through faith in Jesus Christ, as the Holy Father highlighted this Lent (see Romans 3:21-22).
Giving a subscription to Catholic.net is very simple. Go to: http://www.catholic.net/share
Surprise your friends and loved ones with a free subscription to Catholic.net. Share Christ with them!
Have you checked our new newsletters? Sign up today: www.catholic.net/newsletters and tell your friends.
Donations to Catholic.net from the United States are deductible for federal tax purposes. Catholic.net is a, 501 (c) 3, not-for-profit organization.
Catholic.net needs you!
To send donations:
Join the new media evangelization. Your tax-deductible gift allows Catholic.net to build a culture of life in our nation and throughout the world. Please help us promote the Church's new evangelization by donating to Catholic.net right now. God bless you for your generosity.